יום שישי, 21 באוקטובר 2011

יום 13 15 בספטמבר September 15

I know I sent all my writing during all these days in Hebrew. it
might be a pest but had no other option. Managed to be in a business
hotel which surprisingly enables me write a few words. The last few
days were just a long walk with no partners and no people to talk to.
I was the only person who understood what I ment. The island of
Shikoku is not the Japan u know or heard about. It's a place where
almost only the old people remained and the busses are runming on schedule
with no passangers. The ocean coast is amazing and the
fishermen are trying to collect themselves together after the
Thyphoon. The people are nice and hospitable after learning the
strange customs of the Gringo. Today I went through a big
transformation. A young lady whom I met in temple 7 called and set a
meeting in temple 26. That's  a great change that may make me to
change the schedule but it's wort it.

The Typhoon effect stopped me from walking for more than 2 days but  an unexpected help came from agreat lady whom I met in Temple 7. Sanae took me to the temples I should had been by now and even more and from now on I can start walking again.
It`s hard to imagine how much rain could be poured in on day. Over 500mm in 24 hours for more than 2 days.
The rivers are wide as the Kineret and endless number of the Jordan rivers are running down from the mountain. Heavy fog in the mountains above 300 meters.
Japan is a big surprise. The people are amazing though very shy. It`s like finding a treasure to find a 20 words English speaking person and I found a 1000 words English speaking person, kind, intelligent and generous.
The signs are in clear Japanese. complicated but challenging. The strange feeling is to leave a room with air condition to a winter weather, heavy screen of rain..and to find myself walking in 29c.
No people around, only today some Henros on the road, they are called Weekend Henros who find the time to walk during weekends only. Tomorrow I`ll be alone again with hopes to get bumped into a new surprise.
A business hotel is the only chance to find Internet. In the last 24 hours I did not even have a cellphone signal.
If you go to the country side of Japan, don`t be tempted to get SoftBank Cellular company service. Only DoCoMo!!
The heavy humidity makes me sweat like a hog, I drink over 5 litres a day therefore I take salt tablets to balance my minerals. So far it works excellent.

Be good and blow a lot of air so next Typhoon will not hit Japan any more.






אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה